Published on March 4th, 2012 | by charliesaidthat5
Top 10 people you should Follow on Twitter after Content Strategy Applied 2012 #CSA12
10 Content Strategy Peeps to Follow on Twitter from #CSA12
My full write up of Content Strategy Applied 2012 goes through a lot more detail, but here’s a quick list of some people you really ought to follow on Twitter.
- Scott Abel – @ScottAbel – iFixIt case study, Proving ROI at every step. Ace!
- Rahel Anne Bailie – @rahelab – Great work sculpting the new City of Vancouver site
- Lucie Hyde – @LucieHyde – Phenomenal work – improving eBay’s help
- Noz Ben Urbina – @nozurbina – Insightful talk on using XML/DITA to save money
- Rachel Lovinger – @rlovinger – Highlighted MetaData’s importance in all it’s guises
- Karen McGrane – @karenmcgrane – Infectious enthusiasm for content strategy,
- Lindy Roux – @lindroux – Passionate about objective led digital experiences
- Christie Fidura -@cfidurauk – Intelligent commentary throughout #CSA12
- Rob Mansfield – @robram – More smart commentary throughout the event.
- Rick Yagodich – @think_info – Wrote a great #CSA12 summary post here.
And if you’d like to follow those great people, why not follow me too? Charlie Southwell – @charliesaidthat